Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kit's On the Move! 




The way in...
to Paradise! 

I moved Kit to his new barn last Saturday, he couldn't be happier, and neither could I! 
I found a dedicated horsewoman, who will care for him as if he was her own, and boy are her horses well cared for!  Ideal would be to have a place of my own to house him, but with all the miles I travel, I'd still need help with his care, so this is the best of both...and still close to home at only 30 minutes away. 

The sign reads...Welcome to Paradise! 
How wonderful is that? 

Lots of new friends to be made. 


The fella's he shares a 4 acre pasture with, the dark one is Flash, he's 2, and the paint is 4, but I don't know his name yet.  They all get along, the usual one upping, but less each day. 


And lots, and lots, of yummy dandelions...Kits favorite!  
Shoulder and movement update will be in the next post with video clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment